SOF Tourniquet (Orange) by TacMed at NC Doctors Day. MPN: SOFTT-R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NSN: 6515-01-530-7015 The Tac Med Solutions SOF® Tactical Tourniquet (SOFT-T) is one of the top performing tourniquets currently available. It is
Product Description & Reviews
NSN: 6515-01-530-7015 The Tac Med Solutions SOF® Tactical Tourniquet (SOFT-T) is one of the top performing tourniquets currently available. It is the tourniquet of choice for many of the world's most elite and experienced warriors who have selected it for its outstanding ability to control severe bleeding, high level of reliability and ease of application. While some military units have replaced their issue tourniquets with the SOFT-T, others military units have implemented SOP's stating that the SOF® Tactical Tourniquet is to be used on all lower extremity bleeds. That means the SOFTT is the tourniquet that trusted to control the most severe extremity hemorrhage on the battlefield. The orange tourniquet is preferred by wilderness rescuers and is built exactly the same as the tactical black SOF® Tourniquet. The key to successful implementation of a device to be used in a high stress environment is training and ease of use. For law enforcement officers, application of the tourniquet is similar to the use of a hobble. This existing level of familiarity reduces training time and aids in the effectiveness of the device. Made in the USA. Fits perfectly with the SOF-T Tourniquet Case Dimensions: 6" H x 2" W x 2.5" D Weight: 4.8 oz
Features & Highlights
- Advantages of the SOFT-T: 100% Effective. Proven to be 100% effective during US Army Institute of Surgical Research testing.
- Simple application. The SOFT-T is applied the same to an arm or leg. Unlike other tourniquets that require you to learn two methods of application and implement the proper method when under stress, the SOFT-T is applied the same way to an arm or leg.
- Durability. The SOFT-T is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in extreme temperatures. The tri-rings are molded Acetyl, a high impact plastic that will also maintain its strength in extreme operating conditions.
- Reliable. The SOF® Tactical Tourniquet is designed to reduce the chance of accidental release or mechanical failure. Unlike other materials including Velcro, the fastening system will perform when soiled, muddy, frozen, or wet.
- Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement. The screw is not required to gain hemorrhage control, but it is recommended if the patient will be moved in a tactical environment. Dual locking rings offer a back up locking system.
2.5 x 1.5 x 5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TacMed, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Exclusive! Bring Vibrant Color to Blood Collection ProceduresPerfect balance of "stretch" and "grip", allowing the phlebotomist to quickly "apply" and "release" the tourniquet. 1" wide and pre-notched every 18". Approximately 25 bands per roll. ...
R.A.T.S. - The Fastest Rapid Application Tourniquet System on the Market It's Lightweight, fast and easy to apply! The Flat Bungee Tourniquet is made of 1/2" flat bungee cord and a unique locking mechanism to make it a simple, rapidly applied tourni...
By Tac Med Solutions
mpn: SOFTT, ean: 0739656201317,
The Tac Med Solutions SOF Tactical Tourniquet is one of the top performing tourniquets currently available. It is the tourniquet of choice for many of the world's most elite and experienced warriors who have selected it for its outstanding ability t...
mpn: TQ/1, ean: 8945106575811,
Despite the proven effectiveness of the Combat Application Tourniquet, the new C A T GEN7 goes even further to make it easier and faster. All six components of the Combat Application Tourniquet have been redesigned and improved on the C A T GEN7....