Secure 45BSET-5 Bed Exit Patient Sensor Pad Alarm for Falls Management And Wandering Prevention
Huge Savings Item! Save 19% on the Secure 45BSET-5 Bed Exit Patient Sensor Pad Alarm for Falls Management And Wandering Prevention by Secure at NC Doctors Day. MPN: 45BSET-5_ACDC-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Secure 14BSET-5 Bed Exit Alarm Set (US Patent No. 6,847,301) protects fall-risk patients by alerting caregivers when a bed exit attempt is made. The
Product Description & Reviews
Secure 14BSET-5 Bed Exit Alarm Set (US Patent No. 6,847,301) protects fall-risk patients by alerting caregivers when a bed exit attempt is made. The alarm will sound as soon as the patient removes their weight from the bed sensor pad. The alarm will automatically reset when patient returns to the sensor pad. Handy ACDC power adapter included to drastically increase battery life (batteries must always be installed in alarm monitor).
SUA-120 Alarm Monitor Features: 2 Tones, Mute Feature, 80, 90, 120 dB, Tamper-Resistant, Break-Resistant ABS Plastic, Nurse Call Capability (Nurse Call & Y Adapter Sold Separately), In-Room Sound On/Off, Auto-Reset Feature, Always-On Feature, Alert Light, 3x AAA Batteries Included, ACDC Power Adapter Included, Low Battery Indicator Light, Battery Tester, Three Push Reset, Includes Protective Holder, One Year Warranty, Batteries Included.
12" x 30" Bed Sensor Pad (45 day warranty) - Antimicrobial, Latex-Free, Non-Skin Sensitive Cover Material, Foldable for Easy Storage, Metal Connecting Pin Will Not Break.
Features & Highlights
- Secure 45BSET-5 Bed Exit Alarm Set (US Patent No. 6,847,301) protects fall-risk patients by alerting caregivers when a bed exit attempt is made - Alarm will sound as soon as pressure is released from the bed sensor pad - Alarm will automatically reset when patient returns to sensor pad - ACDC power adapter included
- Tamper-proof SUA-120 alarm monitor volume is adjustable from 80-120 dB, features two alert tones, and comes with a one year full replacement warranty - 3x AAA batteries included
- 12" x 30" ultra-thin bed sensor pad is antimicrobial, Latex-free, incontinent-proof, can be folded without damage, and features a metal connecting pin that will not break (unlike all other brands which have easily breakable plastic connecting pins)
- Alarm monitor can be connected to a facility's in-wall nurse call system to alert nursing staff of unsafe egress (Must use optional NCI-1 Nurse Call Cable - Search ASIN: B00A7B7VB8)
- Comes complete with everyting needed for immediate use: alarm monitor, alarm holder, bed sensor pad, 3x AAA batteries, and ACDC power adapter - 1 year warranty on SUA-120 Alarm Monitor, 45 day warranty on Bed Sensor Pad
Personal Safety Corporation
Personal Safety Corporation
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Secure, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: MPD36219, mpn: GF13700, ean: 0717076133203,
Economical alarm that notifies staff or caregiver that a user has moved. Alligator clip attaches to clothing so when user gets up, the cord pulls from the alarm and the audio alarm is activated. Activation cord is adjustable from 17" to 31". Alarm ea...
Economical alarm that notifies staff or caregiver that a user has movedAlligator clip attaches to clothing so when user gets up, the cord pulls from the alarm and the audio alarm is activated Activation cord is adjustable from 17" to 31"Alarm easily ...
By Smart Caregiver
Manufacturer #TL-2100CP Brand Change Pad IndicatorTM Manufacturer Smart Caregiver Application Patient Alarm Color Green / White Power Source Battery (3 AA) Type Pressure Sensitive UNSPSC Code 42143608 Features Automatically tells caregivers when to r...
mpn: PADS-1Y Chair Set, ean: 0734122001750,
The Secure® PADS-1Y Chair Alarm Set (U.S. PATENT NO. 6,847,301) protects fall-risk patients and loved ones by alerting caregivers when an attempt is made to exit a chair - Alarm will sound when pressure is removed from pad, and will automatically re...