Secure 2.4GHz Wireless Patient Monitoring System for Wheelchairs & Chairs - Cordless Sensor Pad Chair Exit Alarm Set - Caregiver Falls And Wandering Prevention Aid - Eliminate In Room Alarm Sound
Secure 2.4GHz Wireless Patient Monitoring System for Wheelchairs & Chairs - Cordless Sensor Pad Chair Exit Alarm Set - Caregiver Falls And Wandering Prevention Aid - Eliminate In Room Alarm Sound by Secure at NC Doctors Day. MPN: WCHAIRSET-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The new Secure® WireLess® Patient Monitoring System (U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) takes fall management alarms to the next level by eliminating
Product Description & Reviews
The new Secure® WireLess® Patient Monitoring System (U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) takes fall management alarms to the next level by eliminating tripping hazards, removing the alarm sound from the patient room, and employing the most advanced, continuous 2.4GHz patented bi-directional wireless communication which minimizes interference within a facility and ensures secure, instantaneous communication between components. Competitive wireless 433MHz bandwidth is a much more overcrowded bandwidth prone to interference. Upgrade to the highest quality, most cost effective wireless fall management alarm system available today.
Includes everything needed for immediate use:
WAM-1 WireLess® Alarm Monitor, WAT-1 Wireless Transmitter, 12"x30" WireLess® Chair Sensor Pad, 2x AA batteries for WAM-1, 3x AAA batteries for WAT-1.
All components covered by the Personal Safety Corporation One Year Full-Replacement Warranty.
Alarm monitor can be mounted with wall mount (included) next to and connected to a facility's existing nurse call system with alarm monitor sound set to mute, eliminating in-room alarm sound and alerting the nurse's station when unsafe ambulation occurs (requires optional NCI-1 Nurse Call Interface Cable - Search ASIN: B00A7B7VB8).
Features & Highlights
- WireLess® Patient Monitoring System (Patent No. 6,847,301) maximizes patient safety by eliminating cord tripping hazards and reducing "nuisance alarms" - Monitor may be used within the room or outside patient room up to 150 ft. away - Professional grade, long term wireless fall prevention alarm solution for health care facilities and at-home caregivers
- Alarm monitor will sound when patient leaves the chair pad, and will automatically resets when patient returns to the sensor pad - Alternatively, the monitor can be reset by simply pressing the reset button located on the front of the monitor - Alarm monitor features adjustable volume control, dual alert tones, flashing alert light, and low battery indicators which alert caregivers when new batteries must be installed in the monitor and sensor pad transmitter
- Ultra-thin 12"x12" chair sensor pad is antimicrobial, latex-free, incontinent proof, and can be folded for storage
- Our unique sensor pad transmitter can be removed from the pad pocket and used with other WireLess® bed or chair pads, or any of our regular, non-wireless sensor pads
- 2.4GHz Bi-Directional WireLess® Technology (U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) - Transmitter instantly sends signal alerting the alarm monitor without the dangerous delay found in most other wireless alarms. The alarm monitor then sends a confirmation signal to stop the transmitter signal, effectively conserving battery life while ensuring a continuous, secure wireless connection. When in standby, the alarm monitor and transmitter communicate every 5 minutes to confirm both remain safely synced.
Personal Safety Corporation
Personal Safety Corporation
12 x 3 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Secure, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SB-2 Set, ean: 0734122001248,
Includes: Quick-Release Seat Belt, PADS®-2 Alarm, PH-2 Holder, Batteries. Secure® PADS®-2 Alarm Special Features: 2 Tones, 70-90 dB, Tamper-Resistant, Break-Resistant ABS Plastic, Nurse Call Capability, Auto-Reset Feature, Always-On Feature, 3 AAA...
mpn: Zerodisycfv1bnkau, ean: 0763741111441,
Specifications: Condition: 100% Brand New Material: Plastic Color: White Battery: Built-in 500mAh lithium battery Stand-by Time: >7 days (Sleep mode) Interface Voltage: DC5V SIM Card Type: Micro SIM card(Not included) Speaking Current:【Emergency He...
Secure 14BSET-5 Bed Exit Alarm Set (US Patent No. 6,847,301) protects fall-risk patients by alerting caregivers when a bed exit attempt is made. The alarm will sound as soon as the patient removes their weight from the bed sensor pad. The alarm will ...
sku: MPD36219, mpn: GF13700, ean: 0717076133203,
Economical alarm that notifies staff or caregiver that a user has moved. Alligator clip attaches to clothing so when user gets up, the cord pulls from the alarm and the audio alarm is activated. Activation cord is adjustable from 17" to 31". Alarm ea...