Secure 14BSET-1Y Bed Exit Alarm Set for Fall and Wandering Prevention - 80 dB Patient Monitor with 12'' x 30'' Antimicrobial Bed Sensor Pad - Nurse Caregiver Safety Aid for Elderly, Disabled
Free Shipping Included! Secure 14BSET-1Y Bed Exit Alarm Set for Fall and Wandering Prevention - 80 dB Patient Monitor with 12'' x 30'' Antimicrobial Bed Sensor Pad - Nurse Caregiver Safety Aid for Elderly, Disabled by Secure at NC Doctors Day. MPN: 14BSET-1Y. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. (U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) Set Includes: SUA-1Y 80 dB Tamper Resistant Alarm Monitor, 12'' x 30'' Bed Sensor Pad, AMH-1Y Alarm Holder, 2X AAA
Product Description & Reviews
(U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) Set Includes: SUA-1Y 80 dB Tamper Resistant Alarm Monitor, 12" x 30" Bed Sensor Pad, AMH-1Y Alarm Holder, 2X AAA Batteries. Sensor pad is comfortable and durable for continuous use, and can be folded without damage for storage - Sensor pad features durable metal connecting pin that will not break like the easily breakable plastic connectors found on all other sensor pads.
Features & Highlights
- The Secure Bed Exit Alarm Set (U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) protects bedridden fall-risk patients by alerting caregivers when an attempt is made to exit the bed - SUA-1Y alarm monitor sounds when patient leaves the sensor pad, and will automatically reset/silence when patient returns to the sensor pad - Alarm may also be silenced using the three-second-hold reset button feature
- 12" x 30" ultra-thin bed sensor pad features antimicrobial, incontinent-proof, latex-free, non-skin sensitive cover material - Sensor pad is comfortable and durable for continuous use, and can be folded without damage for storage - Sensor pad features durable metal connecting pin that will not break like the easily breakable plastic connectors found on all other sensor pads
- SUA-1Y Universal Alarm Monitor features flashing alert light, 80 dB volume level, low battery indicator, and 3-push alarm reset - SUA-1Y is tamper resistant and always on for patient safety (no unsafe on/off switch that would enable patient to disable alarm) 2X AAA batteries included in set - SUA-1 alarm monitor is the only alarm monitor that can be converted to a personal pull-pin style alarm with our optional 2' or 4' cord/clip set (Search ASIN: B00A9YC9N8 & ASIN: B00A8LICH4)
- Set includes everything needed for immediate use: SUA-1Y Alarm Monitor w/1-year warranty, 12" x 30" Bed Sensor Pad w/14-day warranty, AMH-1Y Alarm Holder w/Velcro strap, and 2X AAA Batteries
- Alarm monitor works with all Secure bed sensor pads, chair sensor pads, alarming seat belt, and toilet seat sensor pad - Secure by Personal Safety Corporation... The brand trusted by thousands of concerned care facilities throughout the US, Canada, and Europe since 1991
Personal Safety Corporation
12" x 30" Sensor Pad
Personal Safety Corporation
Health and Beauty
12 x 2.5 x 13.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Secure, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Zenith Medical Supplies
mpn: 8.22383E+11, ean: 0822383116310,
This pressure-sensitive chair alarm by Drive Medical alerts caregiver whenever a patient rises from a chair. The pressure-sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm, which features a safety alert, On/Off switch and low battery warning. Four AA batteri...
mpn: Chair Pad-45, ean: 0734122000111,
Set Includes: SUA-1 Alarm Monitor w/1-year warranty, 12 in x 12 in Chair Pad w/45-Day Warranty, AMH-1 Alarm Holder, 2x AAA Batteries - SUA-1 alarm easily converts from a pad monitoring alarm to a personal pull cord/clip alarm using the optional 2 ft....
mpn: SAM-2, ean: 0734122000210,
Optional AMH-1 holder with Velcro strap available (ASIN: B009VKHZMG). At Personal Safety Corporation we have been offering thousands of nursing homes and hospitals in the U.S. and Canada the highest quality fall management products at the lowest fact...
The new Secure® WireLess® Patient Monitoring System (U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) takes fall management alarms to the next level by eliminating tripping hazards, removing the alarm sound from the patient room, and employing the most advanced, continu...