Free Shipping Included! PCP Raised Toilet Seat and Safety Frame (Two-in-One), Adjustable Rise Height, Secure Elevated Lift Over Bowl, Made in USA by PCP at NC Doctors Day. MPN: 7007. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Personal Care Products 7007 Raised Toilet Seat with Safety Frame is a unique product that does double duty as a safety frame and raised toilet
Product Description & Reviews
The Personal Care Products 7007 Raised Toilet Seat with Safety Frame is a unique product that does double duty as a safety frame and raised toilet seat. 300 lb. weight limit. Sold as a one piece product, no assembly required. Made in the USA. Use For: bath safety, recovery, post-injury, limited mobility, and daily living aids
Features & Highlights
- The PCP 7007 elevated toilet seat; A unique product that does double duty as a safety frame and raised toilet seat; offers a degree of portability in the bathroom, as it can be moved into position for those needing assistance, and removed when not in use
- Made in the USA; Ships pre-assembled; Seat height adjusts 18 to 23 inches (46-58 cm); Overall width 21" (53 cm); Width between arms 18 in. (46 cm); Durable construction, Sturdy 1 inch (2.5 cm) aluminum frame; Molded plastic seat and splash guard
- Compact size fits into narrow bathrooms, in between fixtures, and over a variety of toilet bowl shapes and rims; Lightweight can be applied by infirmed, feeble, weak recovering patients with limited strength; float over design is easy to clean
- Frame adjusts heights to accommodate multiple user configurations; Includes vinyl hand grips on arm rests, silencer rings in tubing, reinforced rubber feet for traction on tile floor; A great alternative to perminant fixtures
- Made with medical grade materials to hospital standards; An excellent choice for seniors, limited mobility users, assisted living caregivers, the disabled, or those recuperating from hip fracture, back, lower body surgery, strains, muscle injury
- The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds
Surgical Appliance Industries
Bathroom Safety, Aids & Accessories
Surgical Appliance Industries
Health and Beauty
22 x 28 x 19 inches
21.4 x 18.2 x 28.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PCP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Healthline Trading
mpn: HL5100-6, ean: 0772195309847,
Limited lifetime warranty by original purchaser the special made composite seat is crack-proof, tarnish resistant and impact resistant for extra durability adjustable height legs slip-resistant rubber tips seat height adjusts from 15.5" - 20" in 1" i...
mpn: MDS89664LINER, ean: 0035127157351,
Changing and cleaning commodes doesn't have to be difficult. Make it eaiser with these convenient liners. The absorbent pad solidifies waste for quick, easy and hygienic clean up. The liners conveniently fit different commode sizes.Medline's dispos...
By Maddak Inc.
mpn: 725790000, ean: 8853447026520,
The Ableware Basic Open Front Elevated Toilet Seat is solid and comfortable as a regular toilet seat, just higher. The open front allows for easy access for hygienic purposes. Made of durable plastic; won't chip or rust and will last for years. Elev...
By Yunga Tart
mpn: BT08801, ean: 0794168542389,
Easy to install, sits directly on toilet rim with the seat lid cover and seat raised into upright postion. Durable, lightweight and comfortable. Elevates the seat height 4-3/4". Four non-skid pads on bottom to keep in place. Easy to clean and transpo...