Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 55% on the Bedwetting Alarm for Kids Girls & Boys - CUMIZON Potty Training Nocturnal Enuresis Alarm with Loud Sound and Strong Vibration for Deep Sleepers by CM CUMIZON at NC Doctors Day. MPN: CMBW-021. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How do bedwetting alarms work? Bedwetting alarms work by placing a sensor in the child's underwear that sounds an alarm when a small amount of urine
Product Description & Reviews
How do bedwetting alarms work?
Bedwetting alarms work by placing a sensor in the child's underwear that sounds an alarm when a small amount of urine is released, waking the child up. Over time the child gradually learns to associate the sensation of a full bladder with the need to awaken and eventually the bladder reflex will function correctly and let your child sleep through the night.
Bedwetting alarms work on the principle of Conditioned Learning. This principle was discovered by Pavlov, a Russian psychologist in the early 1900s. He found that if a powerful stimulus is associated with a neutral one then after a time the neutral one acquires the same strength as the powerful one.
When would you start to see results?
From the very first night your child uses The CUMIZON Bedwetting Alarm, the learning process begins. However the conditional learning process will take some time. In the very beginning, if your child is a deep sleeper, you may need to help wake your child and lead them to the toilet. From the very first night your child's brain is already learning, even if they don't wake on their own at the beginning. If the Bedwetting Alarm is used consistently, typically is takes most children between 1-5 months to stop wetting the bed completely. However, each child is different and some may stop wetting after one week and others may need a few months, as long as the Bedwetting Alarm is used each and every night.
What you can expect:
Easy to wear design straps to your child's arm.
Alarm calmly wakes your child when it detects wetness.
Your child will wake and be able to go to the bathroom to finish urinating.
Your child will gain confidence in their ability to gain control.
Your child will have fun and cooperate well via the-art design & Reward chart with stickers.
Features & Highlights
- Habit Formation: synchronized sound and vibration alerts at the very first drop of moisture, wakens and motivates your child to finish urinating in bathroom and to form a habit in 4-12 weeks;
- Boost Your Child's Confidence : train children to become aware of their nighttime bladder function, help them overcome bedwetting and sleep dry; no more teasing by siblings and friends; a great boost to children's confidence and self esteem;
- Safe to Use & Doctor Recommended,natural approach and no side effects; proven to stop bedwetting in boys and girls and deep sleepers in weeks without medication; help build the brain-bladder connection and alert the child /adult /old baby when wetting occurs; we are FDA registered and compliant to ensure the utmost safety for your child;
- Creative design on integrated functions: Merging audible alarm with Loud Sound,vibration and LED light indicator, metal moisture sensor clip used to grip the recipient' underpant. With the one-drop detection, this alarm will make;
- Convenient and Effective: compact microprocessor controlled sensor will not poke or pinch; adjustable armband alarm fits on child's upper arm for comfortable sleep;
Health and Beauty
2.9 x 4.2 x 4.5 inches
3.9 x 2.5 x 6.1 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CM CUMIZON, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DE300-TX, ean: 0659436928084,
This is a replacement transmitter for the DryEasy Plus wireless bedwetting alarm. This transmitter has been set on the same channel with the receiver you already have. No pairing is required. If you have changed the channel of your receiver, please c...
ღThis is a very humanized design product which suitable for babies potty training. It comes in an armband with an included alarm, which has high sensitivity of wet. Place or clip the sensor to where the moisture will be detected, and it will alarm ...
mpn: DBEZS088, ean: 0661799400879,
DryBuddyEZ sensor and cable: • Attaches to standard cotton briefs to sense wetness (urine). • Hold-Tight stainless steel clip is newly redesigned to attach firmly to briefs. It requires a force of about 30 Newtons to pull it off. It grips about 5...
By Shield Prime Bedwetting Alarm
Compact Bedwetting Alarm- Small and sturdy lightweigCompact Bedwetting Alarm - Small and sturdy lightweight alarm offers discreet vibrate (only) mode for camps and sleepovers Free Specialist Advice - Get free unlimited specialist advice with the Shie...